3D Mammography | Breast Cancer Detection
- Mahatma Gandhi Cancer Hospital has an advanced Mammography unit which helps in the detection of various types of breast cancers.
- Our Mammography services are highly cost effective and offer the best treatment options and care for patients.
- Our department of Mammography offers the following services.
- Total examination of the breast region for patients who are suspected to have any type of malignant tumour.
- Identification of potential tumours and cancereus growths through biopsy methods.
- Use of various techniques like ultrasound for cancer detection and management.
- MG Cancer hospital has the right type of treatment techniques which help reduce the risk due to cancer and these help us save patients who are suffering from this disease.
Advantages of Full field Digital Mammography 2D/3D Stereotactic Biopsy and Vaccume Assisted Biopsy with Computer Aided Diagnostics
(First in our state and 4th in the country)
- Detection of Breast Cancer even earlier than the earliest
- 27% higher chances of detection of early breast cancer compared to Analogue Mammography
- Less recall rate
- Less observer dependency due to “ Computer Aided Diagnosis”
- Accurate biopsy of the micro calcifications through Stereotactic biopsy
- Complete, minimally invasive excision biopsy of the pre cancerous lesion without surgery