Dr. Srinivasarao Vavilapalli is an Onco-Pathologist at Mahatma Gandhi Cancer Hospital and Research Institute, Visakhapatnam. He is having 4+ years of experience as Onco-Pathologist dealing with different kinds of Oncology Cases.
He worked as –
- A Consultant Pathologist at HCG Cancer Centre, Vizag
- A Consultant Pathologist at Medicover Hospitals, Vizag
Area(s) of Interest
- Flow Cytometry
- Bone Marrow Aspiration and Biopsy
- Muscle and Nerve Biopsy
- Frozen Section Study
Treatment(s)/ Procedure(s) Offered
Education & Training
Name of Institute(s)
- MD Pathology from NIMS, Hyderabad
- MBBS from ASRAM, Eluru
- Fellowship in Oncopathology (Cancer Institute, Adyar)
- Fellowship in Pathology (HBCHRC-Vizag)
- Won Second Prize in Proferred Paper Presentation at the 2nd IAPM State Conference, PSIMS, Gannavaram in 2017
- Won First Prize in Pathology Slide Quiz at Twin City Meet held at Gandhi Hospital in July 2016.
- Won Second Prize in Hematology State Level Quiz Competition in 2016.
Professional Achievements & Membership
Lifetime membership in IAPM
Renal Biopsy Proven anti-GBM Antibody Disease (From Tertiary Care Center)