Dr. Keerthi Chandra Kota is a Nuclear Medicine Physician at the Mahatma Gandhi Cancer Hospital & Research Institute, Visakhapatnam. He has over 3 years of experience in Nuclear Medicine Imaging with PET CT, Gamma Camera and different Nuclear Medicine Therapies including Radioiodine Therapy, PSMA and DOTATATE Therapies. Previously, he worked as a senior resident at Homi Bhaba Cancer Hospital and Research Institute, Visakhapatnam, and as a consultant at Sanjeevani CBCC USA Cancer Hospital, Raipur.
Area(s) of Interest
- Oncology, Cardiac and Nero Imaging
- Nuclear Therapies including I131, Lu-177_PSMA, and Lu-177_DOTA TATE therapies.
Treatment(s)/ Procedure(s) Performed
- Radioiodine therapy in Thyroid cancers and Grave’s disease
- Bone pain Palliation therapy for painful skeletal metastases
- PSMA therapy for Prostate Cancers
- DOTATATE therapy for Neuroendocrine Tumours
- Nuclear Medicine and Radiology
- Alpha Therapy for Prostate cancers and Neuroendocrine Tumours
- Radiation Synovectomy
- Part of more than 10,000 PET CT scans, and individual reported more than 4,000 PET CT scans.
- Treated more than 300 Thyroid Cancer patients with Radioiodine Therapy and more than 25 patients with Grave’s Disease.
- Treated 20 patients with PSMA and DOTATATE Therapies
Education & Training
Name of Institute(s)
- M.D, Nuclear Medicine from JIPMER, Pondicherry.
- MBBS from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.