Spiral CT scans are a highly evolved technique which is used to analyze and gain information on the various tumours and growths which are present in the body. These tumours and growths can be detected using the sprial CT technique which allows patients to get treated in a comprahensive manner.
Some of the features of our spiral CT technology which is used at MG Cancer Hospital includes
- Advanced 64 slice CT scanning equipment
- High precision image generation software
- High speed scanning modules which perform the scan in less than a minute
- Our equipment delivers precise and high resoulution imaging which is available for our doctors
- MG Hospital is at the forefront of various types of spriral CT techniques which are required for delivering the most accurate imaging results for cancer detection.