Dr. Kalyan Vangara is a Surgical Oncologist and Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeon at Mahatma Gandhi Cancer Hospital and Research Institute, Visakhapatnam. He has operated over 4000+ cases in the last 3 years of his experience.
- He worked as a Consultant Surgical Oncologist at Omega Hospitals, Visakhapatnam.
- Worked as a Resident in the Department of Surgical Oncology at Kidwai Institute of Oncology, Bangalore.
- Worked as Registrar in the Department of Surgical Oncology at Mahatma Gandhi Cancer Hospital & Research Institute, Visakhapatnam.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in the Department of General Surgery at NRI Academy of Medical Sciences, Magalagiri.
- Junior Resident in the Department of General Surgery at Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Area(s) of Interest
- Minimal Invasive Onco Surgeries
- Surgical Oncology
- Advanced laparoscopic surgery
- Gastrointestinal Oncology
- Gynecological Oncology
- Breast Surgery & Oncoplasty
- Head and neck Oncology
- Hepato- pancreatic-biliary
- Ortho Oncology
- Thoracic Oncology
Treatments/ Procedures offered
Onco-Surgeries and Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
Number of cases of Onco-Surgeries and Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery Performed by Dr. Kalyan Vangara in the last 12 years
Education & Training
Name of Institute(s)
- MCh (Surgical Oncology) from Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology
- MS (General Surgery) Andhra Medical College
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery
- Fellowship of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons
Professional Achievements & Membership
- Member of IAGES
- Member of ASICON