Experience: 0-2 years
- To support the Asst. Manager in all activities of pharmacy.
- Maintains records of all transactions of the pharmacy necessary to ensure accurate control over and accountability for all drugs.
- Support the senior Supervisor to ensures legal operation of the pharmacy.
- Provide functional supervision to support staff in the pharmacy.
- Assuring that all prescription drugs and controlled substances are safe and secure in the pharmacy.
- Supervision of all activities of the supporting staffs, they relate to the practice of pharmacy.
- To develop a system of control and accountability of all drugs dispensed Maintains accurate and detailed records of all prescription transactions, and submits appropriate claims for third-party reimbursement.