Qualification: Diploma in OT
Experience: 0-2 years
- Assist in preparing operating rooms for surgery.
- Makes sure the surgical instruments, bandages, linens and other equipment are ready and in proper order for the operation to take place.
- Take the responsibility to pass the surgeons the desired equipment, as well as count sponges and needles before and after the surgery.
- Delivers all of the necessary specimens to the hospital labs in order to get analyzed. Once the surgery has taken place, brings the patient to the recovery room.
- Any other responsibility assigned by management from time to time
- Basically the messenger and housekeeper of the operating room
- Makes sure that the room is clean and sterile before anything takes place.
- Cleans up and restocks everything after the procedure.
- Can assist patients to recovery, pass instruments, cut sutures and take care of specimens.
- Any other responsibility assigned by management from time to time.