Qualification: – MD/DM Medical Oncology
Experience: – 0–2 Years experience.
Areas of Expertise:
- Making cancer diagnoses.
- Keeping records of patients’ test results and physical examinations.
- Writing prescriptions, providing specific cancer information to patients.
- Monitoring treatment plans and improving patients’ quality of life.
- To explain cancer development stages to patients periodically.
- Discuss treatment options and assist in pain management.
- Ensure quality & comprehensive care to patients.
- Management of Medication.
- To develop strategies for continuous quality improvement.
- Ensure departmental objectives are accomplished.
- To plan the nursing care for critically ill patients.
- Provides education to patients, families, and significant others; acts as an information resource to students, health care professionals, patients, and the public.
- Care for patients throughout the entire course of cancer treatment.