Qualification: – BE/Diploma/Relevant experience
Experience: – 5-10 Years experience.
Areas of Expertise:
- Planning and scheduling work
- Diagnosing breakdown problems
- Carrying out quality inspections on jobs
- Liaising with client departments and customers
- Arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components
- Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs
- Writing maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines
- Responsible for building management
- To be Ready for Emergency repairs
- The routine maintenance of equipment and machinery.
- To diagnose faults and oversee time-critical repairs.
- All work carried out is either preventative or emergency maintenance
- Reduce the incidence of costly breakdowns and develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety of organization
- Carrying out maintenance rounds daily and submit the reports to operations department
- Allocating work to a team members (AC Technician/Plumber/carpenter/painter/Electrician)