Qualification: MD in Hospital Administration /MBA in Hospital Administration
Experience: – 5-10 Years experience
Areas of Expertise:
- Responsible for the overall administrative management across a multidisciplinary hospital staff in close coordination with respective department heads
- Provide leadership and direction on various aspects of hospital administration, research and development; Oversee execution of daily operations within designated areas of responsibility ; identify operational issues and recommend changes; establish, review, and measure progress of objectives; problem solving related to business and administrative issues in coordination with the Management
- Implement processes to achieve effective and efficient services; Ensure that care processes are integrated across operational departments to reduce rework, error and inefficiency
- Assess needs and make recommendations for effective utilization of space and equipment; Project, allocate, and monitor the efficient utilization of human, financial, and material resources
- Prepare recommendations and overall guidance for annual capital and operational budgets; monitor performance against budget and make necessary adjustments; develop and maintain analysis and recommend economical measures for improvement.
- Assist in recruitment and development of doctors, management, and staff to meet goals and objectives; assist with establishing performance expectations and providing coaching and training where necessary
- Promote organizational team work and collaboration with peers to achieve goals and share resources; to reduce conflict, duplication, or waste, and to build a climate of mutual trust.
- Ensure provision of quality service and compliance with all necessary regulatory and agency requirements and appropriate certifications and licensures; evaluate quality of services by monitoring quality indicators and customer response reports; establish service standards; develop systems to respond to customer needs; assure that policies and procedures are continually reviewed, and monitored.
- Responsible for all related Business Development ,New Projects, planning activities and initiatives; Analyze services and recommend enhancements, develop new business strategies for improved market share and business growth
- Any other administrative responsibility entrusted by the Management from time to time