Qualification: – MBA Hospital Administration/Masters in Hospital Administration
Experience: – 2-5 Years experience.
Areas of Expertise:
- Coordinating documentation and implementing NABH standards across various departments of the hospital.
- Interface the hospital authorities with NABH consultants and monitoring of internal audits of the NABH.
- Coordinates the activities required to meet quality standards
- To ensure that the health care service an organization provides is fit for purpose and meets
- Implement NABH standards & achieve the accreditation Design & Implement policies
- Setting Quality Indicators, monitor/update/verify the data
- Monitoring Quality Indicator Registers & gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
- Coordination of all the NABH related works
- Maintain interdepartmental relationship
- Ensure departmental objectives are accomplished
- Facility management Including Maintenance, Housekeeping & Security
- Activities, Processes & Quality related issues aiming towards eventual NABH accreditation for the hospital.
- Ensure that the departmental standards / protocols to be adhered to as per NABH quality accreditation guidelines