Qualification: Any Degree with English, Hindi, Telugu, oriya language command
Experience: 0-2 YEARS
- Over all smooth function of In patients area
- Bed allotment, Bed Transfer, Update the bed Status and co relate to Front office and Ward Nurse
- Handling Customer Grievances
- Interact with the Patient and close if any issue
- Update Estimated cost
- Going for Ward Round
- Listening to Patient / Patient Relatives concerns
- Resolving Issues and Escalating Issues to concerned department
- Ensure to have better patient satisfaction
- Taking the Feedback from Patients / patient relatives while discharges
- Updating Patient Satisfactory index periodically
- Communicating the key issues on patient
- Ensuring to update records on Cash collection and submission to Billing Department.
- Acting as a bridge between Doctors and Patients
- Updating service Entries in HIMS
- Any other responsibility assigned by management from time to time.
- Compare Doctors note/physiotherapy note with nurse’s indent, investigation chart and result chart.
- Compare indent with Doctor’s note. If Doctor gave oral instruction sister should enter in case sheet.
- Compare indent with case sheet
- Compare activity card with HIMS, Indent, and doctor’s note.
- Compare investigation chart with indent, reports, investigation result chart.