Qualification: – MBBS with APMC Registration
Experience: – 0-2 Years
Areas of Expertise:
- Responsible for giving emergency medical care to the in-patients
- Should manage the entire team of medical staff
- Routinely visits the in – patients and suggest suitable drugs/treatments after assessing the health condition
- Examines the case sheet of every patient to complete admission formalities and to judge clinical findings
- Can change the treatment procedure for the patient after consulting the Treating doctor.
- Should be available round the clock in the hospital and attend even during night time in case of emergency
- Works in coordination with consultants and specialists and follows the treatment for each patient
- Responsible for perform clinical procedure for the patient with the help of nursing staff.
- Care of Patients and management of Medication.
- Ensure quality & comprehensive care to patients
- Ensure departmental objectives are accomplished.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the management from time to time.