Qualification: – Diploma in Anesthesia
Experience: – 0-2 Years experience.
- Provides effective disinfection and sterilization services
- Disassembling, decontaminating, inspecting and reassembling surgical/medical instruments in accordance with established procedures.
- Packing and wrapping, sealing and labelling instruments and sets.
- Contributes to effective communication, facilitating teamwork and co-operation within the Department and with other Departments.
- Apply the principles of microbiology & Infection control standards.
- Responsible for the care and handling of all surgical instruments, sterile stock, linen, supplies and equipment in line with competencies.
- Initiates and maintains effective communication lines and teamwork/collaboration within the Operating Suite & CSSD
- Maintains a safe clean environment using only authorized cleaning products and adheres to the principles of infection control
- Promotes & adheres to Occupational Health & Safety Policies & Procedures.
- Any other tasks assigned to you by your supervisor that you are capable to perform.
- Participates as a team member promoting and contributing to a supportive team environmen.t
- Attends all compulsory core education and teamwork within the facility
- Set up instrument wash room with distinct areas for clean and dirty.
- Set up of all Sterilisers.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in relation to all matters pertaining to the organisation’s activities and objectives.
- Any other responsibility assigned by management from time to time.