Qualification: MA Sociology With English, Hindi, telugu , Oriya Preferred
- To counsel the patients of Radiotherapy who visits the hospital first time.
- To involve in continuous follow up of patients for treatment.
- To counsel the patients about the whole process of treatment.
- To assist in process of discharging of patients.
- To assist in any work related to treatment.
- To involve in planning the appointments of the patients for the treatment.
- To involve in counseling the patients about their diet after the treatment.
- Explain treatment plans to the patient and answer questions about treatment under supervision of treating doctor.
- Maintaining and documentation of detailed records of patient data.
- Coordination with RT team to deliver qualitative care to patients.
- Ensure departmental objectives are accomplished.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the management from time to time.