Dr. Chandrasekhar Bendi, is a Hemato Oncologist and Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT) Physician at the Mahatma Gandhi Cancer Hospital & Research Institute, Visakhapatnam. He has over 7 years of extensive experience in treating benign and malignant hematological conditions as Anemia, ITP, Leukemia, Acute Myeloid Leukemia and Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, Lymphoma, Myeloma and Bone Marrow Transplantation. He successfully managed around 200 complex hematological cases in his career so far. His experience in bone marrow transplantation includes matched sibling, unrelated donor and haplo - identical donors (Both PtCy and alpha beta depleted grafts) transplantation for Aplastic Anaemia, Leukemia, Lymphomas, Multiple myelomas, Thalassemia, Sickle cell anemia, Host of Immunodeficiency disorders and Advanced pediatric solid tumors.
Dr. Chandrasekhar is a qualified & certified in
- DNB(Super Specialty) in Clinical Hematology, from Narayana Hrudayalaya, Bangalore
- Clinical observership at Department of clinical hematology and stem cell transplantation , Christian Medical College(CMC), Vellore.
- Senior residency at Department of clinical hematology and stem cell transplantation, Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS), Hyderabad
- Member of European Hematology Association
- Member of Indian Society of Hematology & Blood Transfusion
- Publications in multiple international and national journals
- Principal investigator in clinical trials
- Oral presentation and poster presentation in Multiple National Conferences